The Day We See the World for the First Time


I was born yesterday.
Yes, YESTERDAY!
The day I start my life as 20 years old woman. *still can't believe it*

and today was His birthday.
We coincidentally having the birthday next to each other?
Sweet??? Nah...Hell Disaster.
Because I am older than him.
But he look older than me!

There is no any celebration yet for my birthday.
I will have it soon.
We'll see on that.
But, the WISHES I got from my friends and family
are already the BIGGEST PRESENT enough for me!

Because, nobody had ever wish my Birthday Sincerely before...
When I see the smiling face of them
Its really make me feel special that day!
And it do Lighten Up my DAY!

Thanks A Lot Guys!!!
I really do appreciate it.
Birthday before was nothing special for me.
I just think it just an ordinary day and I hate it so much.
But now....
It different!
And I'm looking forward starting from it yesterday!
It does means SOMETHING SPECIALLY IMPORTANT for me.

And that's all from me.


p/s: I have present for you boy. Wait and See and Open it!





Me and the Black Birthday This Year! 


Comments

Popular Posts