What Would You Do If....

You
LOST your 2 semester notes = 1 year
of learning?
Especially for Social Studies subject?
The notes were already thrown into the dumpster and
what you can do???
What do I do??? 

Just Smile and make Peace!

What???
Not good enuf?
Then, yah....
I should 
at least....
At least....
At least....

CRY!!! (T^T)

What? 
It looks fake right?
Of course I'm just mocking it.
You know what...
I will just SMILE....

Yeah, SMILE!!! *innocent smile*
Another smile that I will always do is...


Grin and Peace! Hah! :D 
Okay, we have gone too far and so far...
My notes, 
My notes, 
MY NOTES!!!!
All my hardship in 1 year was diminished in a blink of eyes... *very idiomatic expression*
My notes, huh...my notes...
I wanna cry piss off right now...
because I will have my final exam this semester...
and my notes... *dude, how many repetitions do u wanna make?? Stop it, ANNOYING!*

Then, the moral of the story is, don't ever leave your books, notes and belongings inside your class although it is told that it was your permanent class. Plus, don't go to Wataniah if you have your things left behind...

by Stupid Girl. 
but still smiling and grinning and peacing! :D :)))


Comments

Popular Posts