When You are Alone

"When you are alone, You need Someone by your side...Immediately!"

I always feel alone lately,
although there are many people and citizens *haha...Be GOOD!* around me,
but I still feel alone.

Before then, my friends at Matrix always think that i'm the only child.
I asked WHY?
They said, "Because I see that u look like Lonely....hahahaha....."
Kijam betol.

Now, Yes I'm lonely.
I really need someone and something. Which is....


Teddy!
Yes, Teddy...but not Teddy Geiger!

Why not Me?! I can sing for you....For you I will...
 Sorry...But you are not for me to will....
 and also I need the
Smell,
the Taste, and
 the Feel of


Money!!!
I feel happy when I have money...
*bile duit elaun baru nak masuk ni...(T____T)

Teddy....when I feel lonely I will hug you teddy...
You are so soft, and also
Tender...
You are also cute...and
be side me when I sleep...

hmmm....Zzzzz.....Zzzzzzz....


I also need a lot of them...


because they are so cute...
the smaller the cuter....

I hope to get a new teddy....a white, pink, purple and red teddy bear...
Waaahhhh.....so many!!!
Giggle... :))


Comments

Popular Posts