Hello Hot Sunny Day... Goodbye Raining Night...

This is a story i created...


"Hello...hot sunny day!!! Now you are with DJ Sunny....yeah... thatss me...."
"any good morning wish today you can call right here and right now...
25000699...i repeat..25000699...and i start your day with this song...
tuutttt...."


Haisshh...what a day today...need to go to work...in this meaningful moment for me...
yeah..for me...its my burfday...I hope some surprise will await me. Especially from my F.R.I.E.N.D.
Well..maybe not a friend for me but i adore him really...oh no...i need to stop dreaming...
i'm at right now...
tutt..tutt..tutt..

"hello..this Shine.fm...who's this sweet creature today???"
"yes sunny, its me Friday...i want to make a morning wish to all my frens...bla bla bla...
and to you sunny....Happy Birhtday!!!"
"oh thanks a lot...." (at least someone still taking care of that ) "hope you have a nice day today..."

"the rain is falling when the sky is sunny...the melody i sang is for my honey..."
thats song keep tuning in my head.Heading for my lunch alone...i hope he was here...
eating raspberry cheese tart..which our favourite...arghhh..colud not get lose of him...

"hey, sunny. sorry...this week i have an outstation work to do...maybe i could'nt make it to celebrate your upcoming birhtday...but i will try my best to wish it to you personally..."
thats was his last message. and now he still does'nt send a piece of  "hi" since he left.
buzzz...buzzz...
"its him...!!!" I squeaked. People around the cafe house were start to staring me like a
"what the hell wrong happen to this girl" look. as usual...i make my cutest innocent look...haha..
still want to cover it up...
"hey,sunny...its me rain...are u free tonight?'
"ermm..yeah...why???"
"okay then...see you at the usual our hang out place...8 o'clock...i'll wait u there..."
"huh???" tutt..tuutt...tutt...
yeah right...that man...did'nt even give me a second to reply back...

when i reached home...i can feel the calmness..the green bedroom wallpaper..
"oh..serenity...."and i throw my back on the cozy bed...
wringle wringle like a worm and roll onto my blanket...
then...zzzz.....zzzz....zzzzz....

buzzz...buzzz...
haishh...whats on earth disturbing my beauty sleep...
I open the message..its from Rain...
"can't wait to meet u there..."

ohh...no...whats the time now...7.30 p.m.?????
WHAT????!!! as fast as the bugatti i slam the bathroom door...
its take 30 minutes to get there...how can i fall asleep??? damn me...
put on the best dress...(which my only one) and lil bit of lipgloss...
maybe a powder...eyeliner...(thats make she takes the time much longer)
"okay..this is ENOUGH!!!"

and the rain is falling..which make the traffic is jam...
i could'nt make it right on time...sorry rain... 

ohhh...crap...where is that gurl...i must find her...
i must give this to her...on her special day...and also for me onwards...
i called her..."hey girl...where are you...??"
"i'm almost there rain right here across the park...oh i can see you there..."
Sunny waved her hand at Rain....
"yeah...i can see you...i'll go there..."
Rain across the street...eager to see his sweetheart(only for him).
a car is coming..."Rain stop!!!" Sunny scream...
He did'nt hear what sunny was saying...but a light from nowhere was reaching his eyes...
and he feel hurt...blocked out....and...dooommm....
he fall onto the street...blood are running down his head... as much as the rain is falling...


arghhh...i'm feel tired...maybe i will continue it next time....
see ya....!!!!


Comments

Popular Posts