Love, Cinta, Heart, Sayang...


This is when I want to talk about Love, Cinta, Heart and Sayang.
What is LOVE?
Love, does it same to CINTA?
What Is SAYANG?
Sayang = Love?
Cinta = Sayang?
Do them?

That's what I gonna talk about.

I just called to say I love you...
I just called to say how much I care... *eh nyanyi plak!?*

The words I care there, it shows the different meaning of love.
Then when we talk about love, many people misconcept it.
I often said to my friends, (yeah, I do have friends) that,


"I love you" 
but its different 


when I said it in Malay, "Saya sayang awak"
Although it was the meaning of sayang is love, but we know it different.
How about CINTA?
Cinta also called Love.
Then, does Cinta same with Sayang?
Does it?
I rather said that it was
TOTALLY different.







SAYANG is not EQUAL to CINTA

I want to substitute the word SAYANG to HEART.
HEART is also not EQUAL to LOVE.
So, it shows difference of love in the two different situation.


When you fell in love, mostly on your teenage years...it is called love.
A meaningless stupid blind LOVE.

When you grow up older, then you fell in love again,
now its not only love. It is HEART.

When you become older, you have your spouse,
and it is not LOVE, it is HEART. something repeat here...
LOVE is more to your lust...maybe .... yeah it is!
Love is LUST! you know...I'll make it straight...its about sex.


 but..but but but but butt... 
HEART is about sacrificing, sincere and pure feeling towards your love one.



maybe nobody understand what I'm saying now.
because its just a matter of words.
The words which we see it like have the same meaning...
which actually they are not...
it means different to any single person in this world...

Next time...when people say  

"I Love You"

you must not take those heart easily...it just mean that he/she just care about you as a friend...
not more and not less...
it just it...simple as that...BANG! whats with those sound effect.

and more...which what that I would like and happy most is...
the HEART that you give...
I dont want your LOVE...
I just want your heart...which we can stay and live forever with our heart....


thus, I would like to say that

"I Heart You than I Love You"


Ruqaiyah Rahman

Comments

Popular Posts