Long..... way to go.............

Huh Hah!

Its to struggle now.
Not much time left.
Hmm...okay...my English is going to be suck...SEE?!
After a long time no updating...
and long time grounded with those bulking assignment...
and long time not going home...

Since when I did miss home so much?
yeah...since all of those fakap things happen.
the needs to have those peace...
the needs of your heart to be heal...

Food...food...food...
I cannot eat much anymore lately
maybe i dont have those appetite..
those appetite already killed by those mada fakar things...
which make my life a loser...

Yes... I'M A LOSER!
Are you happy with that?

Thats all a lil bit ups and down had happen in these two months... (if i'm not mistaken)
Ass...ignments, about 11 of them...all written essay...in two weeks to be done.
more meeting and programs...exhausted weekend and not enough of those beauty sleep.
spend of money on ridiculous things..like RM35 DINNER...yah...it was like uhhh...Fak! (sorry to say that...oppps!)
and more stupid chocolate indulgence cake things...i don't eat those cake FYI !!!
and more tempered MF classmates...which I will not see them next year...bye-bye!

maybe some good things happen..but I dont remember any of it...
okay now I remember...
which is...eating pizza for about RM50 on my own self... 
Lets say that I'm soooo stuffy for about two days...
A small girl like me eating like a devil... :D

The final exam is around the corner...
still not ready with that..
a lot to learn and to revise up...
more to brush up my language...
and more to impress the examiner...
or not I will be kick out of the institution.

hmmm...too many about me...

no more to say. K ciao!





Comments

Popular Posts