The New Baker of the Cake House!

Assalamualaikumm....Jawab laa orang beri salam tuh......

Another 2 more days, i think...yes TWO more days....=_=, I'll be coming back home...and guess what???

WHAT????

I will get a job at bakery house...I will be the Miss Vanilla Icing....hehehe.... >.<
My mum search for it...and although the salary is not too much...but i will be in the place that full of cake!


Like the polka dots and the sheep on top!


Close up sheep...Baaa....!!!!
I get the picture from www.pinkcakebox.com
They have tons of cakes...Cute cakes...but is it tasty??? I hope so...

or why not I show you what I cook at my room before...it is also cute...

Cute right???

Hahaha...its look like s***. I think my cat will step on it...its called Rice Cooker Made Cekodok Manis...
That day, I put a lot of water maybe...and 1 egg....and its end up like Kuih Akok...
Same right??? but mine is cuter...lol!
Haishh...thats are the way of living in hostel...you have to cook by yourself...or not you will be hungry....
Actually...not really....but I need to cook.....because I will stay hungry all the time....!!!!

I hope I can bake cake on the holiday...I will post some here if I could...

Thats all...Thank you for reading!!!


Comments

Popular Posts